Zoe Victoria

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Here she is in a hat Whitney gave her when she was born. It finally fits! Plus, I love anything with Winnie the Pooh, because it enables me to say things like "Zach, come look at this. Zoe has POOH on her head!"

We also have a waffle iron that prints Pooh's faces on the waffles. This is great because I can say, "Man, waffles taste so much better with Pooh on them."

I am asinine and have the sense of humor of a ten-year-old boy, I know.



This a little dress that her Grandma MADE for her! It's adorble, but it's still just a little too big.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM , Blogger jamie said...

    QUITE SIMPLY THE CUTEST THING EVER. i had no idea joan was so talented, color me impressed

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home